Monday, March 30, 2020

6 Questions About Danger Force! ❓ + Theme Song Sneak Peek | Henry Danger

6 Questions About Danger Force! ❓ | Henry Danger


We have a couple of unanswered questions about Swellview’s newest super heroes, the Danger Force. Let’s answer 6 questions you may have about the new show like who are the new villains and will there be new gadgets?!

Danger Force premieres TONIGHT, Saturday, March 28, at 8pm (ET/PT), only on Nickelodeon! Click the following link for all the deets! http://nickalive.blogspot.com/2020/02/nickelodeon-expands-world-of-henry.html

Danger Force - Theme Song Sneak Peek




From eurweb:

The Pulse of Entertainment: Nickelodeon’s ‘Danger Force’ Spin-Off Premieres Saturday, March 28

*“We don’t understand our powers. We’re kids trying to figure it out,” said Dana Heath. Dana is a 13-year-old actress who plays Mika, a super-hero in-training, in Nickelodeon’s “Danger Force” – a spin-off of their hit comedy series “Henry Danger.” The “Danger Force” series will premiere on Nickelodeon Saturday, March 28, 2020 at 8 p.m./ET/PT and will air every Saturday thereafter for a total of 13 weeks.

“That is super right,” added Terrence Little Gardenhigh about the theme of the show. Terrence is a 12-year-old actor who plays Miles – another super-hero in-training. “The writers are good at making things funny. We’re kids; we don’t know how to use our powers. Mistakes are made.”

Along with Mika and Miles, there are two other super-heroes in-training – Chapa, played by Havan Flores (“Henry Danger”) and Bose, played by Luca Luhan (“Henry Danger”). They attend the Swellview Academy for the Gifted and on the show, they are trying to balance their family life with their super-hero life – while keeping it all secret.

When I asked Dana and Terrence if there was uncontrollable laughter on the set of a Nickelodeon comedy show, Dana said, “You hit it. There are so many times we tried not to break and someone starts laughing.”

“It happens all the time,” Terrence added.

“There was a…part…Terrence made a face…I had the inability to get back in character,” Dana gave an example, still laughing about it. “Miles’ character is serious and I was trying to be.”

“Danger Force” also stars Cooper Barnes as Ray and Michael D. Cohen as Schwoz who run the school for the gifted.

Dana and Terrence both acted on episodes of Nickelodeon’s “Henry Danger.” Terrence comes from Olympia, Washington and Dana from Miami Beach, Florida. Dana started out as a model at age four and gravitated to the theatre. Since then her acting has garnered her roles on Disney Channel’s “Sydney to the Max” and Disney Junior’s “Fancy Nancy.” Terrence started at the age of eight doing commercials (Boys & Girls Club of America) and later obtained roles in Disney Channel’s “Just Roll with It” and ABC’s “Speechless.”

“We auditioned,” said Dana when I asked how they landed a leading role in the new Nickelodeon comedy series. “I didn’t know what it was for. I said this person is like me. I had callbacks, then guess who walked in – Terrence. I knew him and I knew we’d have a good brother-sister chemistry. We had so much fun…and we did have the chemistry.”

“It was a very long process,” Terrence added. “It’s been like 2 years…and I feel like we are brother and sister. We call each other bro and sis!”

What a delightful and inspiring show. “Danger Force” airs on Nickelodeons each Saturday at 8 p.m. ET/PT. www.Nick.com/shows/Danger-Force

###

From bsckids:

Nickelodeon’s Danger Force Cast – Exclusive Interviews

We got the rare opportunity to talk to the cast of Nickelodeon’s Danger Force, Havan Flores, Terrence Little Gardenhigh, Dana Heath and Luca Luhan. We asked them questions about Danger Force as well as their careers.

In Danger Force, four kids–Chapa (Havan Flores), Miles (Terrence Little Gardenhigh), Mika (Dana Heath) and Bose (Luca Luhan)–are recruited to attend Swellview Academy for the Gifted (SW.A.G. for short), a school conceived by Captain Man (Cooper Barnes) and brought to life by Schwoz (Michael D. Cohen), after having been accidentally mutated in the fight to save Swellview.

Make sure to tune into Danger Force and let us know what you think. Now let us get into these interviews.

HAVAN FLORES:

BSCKids: Tell us about your character on the show and if you have anything in common with them.

Havan Flores: Chapa is really intense and fiery, and she’s also really tough. Even though she is all those things she’s very loyal. Chapa is a lot like me because we both are very determined, and we don’t give up.

Tell us how you got the role on Danger Force, and how was it working with the Henry Danger characters?

I did a video audition, then flew out for the follow-up auditions. There were a lot of talented kids. It was good working with the Henry Danger cast, they are all really nice and fun to be with.

Tell us about a funny thing that has happened behind the scenes while filming Danger Force.

We all sing together. It’s not always on key but it’s really funny!

What is one thing that people would be surprised to learn about you?

I’m a country girl and pretty new to acting. I love to be outside working. I know how to garden, raise chickens and even can make homemade jam.

View this post on Instagram

Class is in session. March 28. #DangerForce

A post shared by Cooper Barnes (@therealcooperbarnes) on


What other Nickelodeon show would you want to guest star on if you could, live action or voice acting.

I’m really happy on my show! I love the crew and my teachers, my castmates are great and I don’t have any other show I want to do right now.

Tell us why everyone should be tuning into Danger Force?

It’s really cool, we keep you guessing. It’s exciting to see everyone’s powers.

Tell us more about your baking. What is your favorite thing to make?

Chocolate! Anything chocolate, especially lava cake or brownies. My grandpa used to bake a lot with us so it’s kind of always something I’ve done.

TERRENCE LITTLE GARDENHIGH:

BSCKids: Tell us about your character on the show and if you have anything in common with them.

Terrence Little Gardenhigh: I play Miles on Nickelodeons Danger Force. We have things in common such as believing that the Universe is controlling our destiny, we are both laid back, and very proud of who we are.

Tell us how you got the role on Danger Force, and how was it working with the Henry Danger characters?

I auditioned for the role of Miles, completed a few rounds callbacks, as well as a mix and match session. We tested and found out the same day that I booked it. Whoa! Working with Henry Danger was a dream come true. I have been dreaming about pressing buttons in the Man Cave for years!

Tell us about a funny thing that has happened behind the scenes while filming Danger Force.

We would all make faces and then tell each other to caption. We came up with stuff such as the ‘constipated face’ and ‘fart face.’ Then we erased all of the evidence.

What is one thing that people would be surprised to learn about you?

I play with action figures every chance I get and I love to make stuff out of aluminum foil.

What other Nickelodeon show would you want to guest star on if you could, live action or voice acting.

SpongeBob SquarePants. I would love to play a new character that is besties with SpongeBob.

Tell us why everyone should be tuning into Danger Force?

Everyone should tune into Danger Force because it is about kids finding themselves in a fun way! You will see great variety of people on this show. I feel we are all relatable and just crazy funny in our unique way.

Who has taught you the most in your acting career?

My mommy. She does whatever it takes to make sure I am ready to do what I love the most. She helps me hone in on what is inside of me. I am so grateful for her. I love my mommy.

DANA HEATH:

BSCKids: Tell us about your character on the show and if you have anything in common with them.

Dana Heath: I play the character Mika, she is smart independent and natural born leader. Mika and I are both fast talking and determined people.

Tell us how you got the role on Danger Force, and how was it working with the Henry Danger characters?

I auditioned twice and then went to testing with who is now the cast. It was amazing how much chemistry we all had and didn’t really know each other very well if at all. The Henry Danger cast were all so welcoming and funny, they made it feel like home!

Tell us about a funny thing that has happened behind the scenes while filming Danger Force.

When Cooper Barnes and Michael D. Cohen randomly sing and dance with us between takes!

What is one thing that people would be surprised to learn about you?

I’m an artist at heart. And a vegan.

What other Nickelodeon show would you want to guest star on if you could, live action or voice acting.

SpongeBob for sure! I grew up on that cartoon and I really like doing voice acting!

Tell us why everyone should be tuning into Danger Force?

Fans should tune in because it’s full of action, hilarious comedy, cool stunts and amazing special effects!

Do you find voice acting or live action acting to be harder for you and why?

I find live action acting to be harder than voice acting because in live action you always have to stay in the moment and in character and you don’t have a lot of breaks like you do in voice acting.

LUCA LUHAN:

BSCKids: Tell us about your character on the show and if you have anything in common with them.

Luca Luhan: I think that Bose and I both like to be around people. I also believe that we’re similar because we are both very energetic.

Tell us how you got the role on Danger Force, and how was it working with the Henry Danger characters?

I auditioned six times before booking Bose. It was so exciting working with the Henry Danger cast because I watched Henry Danger when I was younger

Tell us about a funny thing that has happened behind the scenes while filming Danger Force.

We have already come up with a lot of inside jokes and made some pretty funny bloopers. It sometimes gets to a point where we can’t stop laughing

What is one thing that people would be surprised to learn about you?

I have a dog named Ewok. When we got her I thought she looked like one of the Ewoks from Star Wars. She is now 3 years old.

What other Nickelodeon show would you want to guest star on if you could, live action or voice acting.

I would love to be on SpongeBob! I would love for them to develop a character I could play the voice of.

Tell us why everyone should be tuning into Danger Force?

You should watch Danger Force because it’s an action packed, hilarious show unlike anything you’ve seen before. Even Henry Danger!

What has been your favorite surfing and favorite skiing trip?

I usually surf at the beach in my town, but I once went surfing in Hawaii so that was my favorite. My favorite skiing trip was for this New Years. We met up with some other families and had so much fun, and then as soon as we got back we started shooting Danger Force!

Special thanks to the cast of Danger Force, we loved speaking with them.

###

From TigerBeat:

EXCLUSIVE: THE CAST OF NICKELODEON’S ‘DANGER FORCE’ LOOK BACK ON THE FUNNIEST BEHIND-THE-SCENES MOMENTS & MORE

et your superhero cape on, get your popcorn, and get ready for “Danger Force“!

In case you missed it, Nickelodeon is keeping the magic of “Henry Danger” alive, and bringing a brand-new spinoff to life! Captain Man (played by Cooper Barnes) is getting a whole new group of super sidekicks. Four special kids – Chapa (played by Havan Flores), Miles (played by Terrence Little Gardenhigh), Mika (played by Dana Heath) and Bose (played by Luca Luhan) get recruited for Swellview Academy for the Gifted (S.W.A.G. for short). Now, these four kids have to learn how to control their superpowers and use it for the good of society!

We got to chat with the four stars of the show and get their take on their own characters, the funniest behind-the-scenes moments on set, and more. The series premieres Saturday, March 28 at 8p.m.EST on Nickelodeon, and we’re counting down for the premiere!

View this post on Instagram

1,2,3,FORCE . . . This Saturday #dangerforce

A post shared by Cooper Barnes (@therealcooperbarnes) on


Did you grow up watching “Henry Danger”?
Havan: No, my family is very outdoorsy and we have never watched a lot of TV but now having binged it… I think Captain Man is great!
Terrence: Yes, I grew up watching “Henry Danger” and wishing I could just hang out in the man cave. It’s really hard to choose who my favorite is but I love any scene when Schwoz is talking and explaining things!
Dana: I was a big fan of “Henry Danger.” My favorite characters were Captain Man and Schwoz.
Luca: I did watch “Henry Danger” when I was younger, and my favorite character was Captain Man because I saw him as a leader. One of my favorite scenes was when Drex was spanking Kid Danger in a bakery… I think it was back in Season 3.

What was your reaction when you found out you’d be a part of “Danger Force”?
Havan: I got so excited, I started coughing and almost got sick!! My mom told me, and then we called my dad and sister.
Terrence: I was with my mommy and we were on the way to get ice cream after we all did the finale test for the show. My manager and agent called to say that it takes a week or two for a decision to be made. I said “awh man, I guess we will have to just suffer a little while longer.” Then she said “maybe others will, but not you because you got it!” I covered my face and cried. Yep, I sure did because I know this was life changing. I felt it!
Dana: I was so excited when I found out I was going to be on “Danger Force.” I remember I was at an ice cream place with my mom when I got the call, and the first person I told was my grandmother.
Luca: After the final audition everyone was going to go out for ice cream. I didn’t because I had another audition right after, and as we were driving my agent called and my heart dropped. One of my agents pretended to be sad until they told my mom and I that I got the part. I was so excited! I may have even happy-cried a bit. I called a couple of friends of mine who had helped me run lines when I was auditioning. I couldn’t wait to tell everyone I knew. But then I had to keep it a secret for five months!

How would you describe your character in 3 words?
Havan: I’d describe Chapa as fun, fiery and tough. I’m also a tough girl. I enjoy playing sports and working hard outside. I’m not like Chapa since, unfortunately, I can’t shoot lightning, but I’d like to!
Terrence: Cool, deep thinker and laidback. We both believe that we are taken care of by the Universe. That everything will be ok if you just follow your heart and don’t be afraid to just do it. We are different because even though I believe the Universe will take care of me I don’t take as many chances as Miles might.
Dana: She’s strong, smart and a leader. Mika and I are both optimistic, smart and creative. But Mika has way more energy.
Luca: Bose is dim-witted, funny and loyal. I think Bose and I are both happy most of the time, but Bose is not very smart. I like to think it doesn’t take me quite as long to understand what is going on.

If you could play any other “Danger Force” character, who would you pick and why?
Havan: I’d play Schwoz because he’s so funny.
Terrence: Schwoz because he gets to make all kinds of scientific stuff. He can come up with all kinds of crazy experiments to help save the day.
Dana: If I could play any other character on Danger Force it would be Captain Man because he seems like a fun character.
Luca: If I could play any other character on the show, I would want to play Chapa because I think having her superpower would be really cool… Not sure if I can share what it is yet but you’ll see!

What was one of the funniest moments on set?
Havan: When we all dropped our gumballs and had to frantically crawl around trying to catch them.
Terrence: When we were locked in the boombox on “Henry Danger” and everyone was making fart noises. We couldn’t stop laughing and even though it was hot and tight in the box it was fun hanging out with Jace and Coop. It didn’t even feel like work most of the time.
Dana: The funniest moment on set for me was when I got to do a “rewrite” on a script as a joke. It didn’t get picked up.
Luca: One of the funniest moments on scene was during my first week on Henry Danger when I was guest starring on the final four episodes. We shot a scene where Jace was trying to throw Rolos in a bowl and he kept missing. It wasn’t part of the scene. There just happened to be Rolos in a bowl on the desk I was sitting at. He thought he’d casually toss them into the bowl during each take but couldn’t make it in and then it became a thing. He finally made it and they used that shot for the episode. Chris Nowak, the showrunner/head writer changed the title of the episode to “Tossing Rolos in a Bowl.”

What message do you hope fans take away from “Danger Force?”
Havan: Be true to who you are, and not just do what other people expect.
Terrence: That we are not trying to replace “Henry Danger.” That can never be done. We are carrying the torch and bring in the next generation of funny superhero kids that want to create funny moments like the ones I will always remember from “Henry Danger.”
Dana: I hope fans take away the message of teamwork from “Danger Force” because it’s a very important lesson to learn and “Danger Force” teaches it in the funniest ways imaginable.
Luca: I think teamwork plays a big role in the show and I hope people can see that when they watch us together.

###

From Hollywood Life:

‘Danger Force’ Cast Teases ‘Chaos’ & NewSuperheroes In ‘Henry Danger’ Spinoff

The world of ‘Henry Danger’ is expanding with ‘Danger Force.’ HL spoke EXCLUSIVELY with the ‘Danger Force’ cast about the action-packed spinoff, their characters, and more.

Danger Force, the new live-action spinoff of the Nickelodeon hit series Henry Danger, premieres March 28. The series features two fan-favorite characters from Henry Danger — Ray/Captain Man (Cooper Barnes) and Schwoz (Michael D. Cohen) — and introduces 4 new superheroes-in-training as they team up to fight crime in their town of Swellview. HollywoodLife talked EXCLUSIVELY with the talented actors who play the 4 new superheroes: Dana Heath, Luca Luhan, Havan Flores, and Terrence Little Gardenhigh. They teased their characters ahead of the March 28 premiere.

Terrence, who plays Miles, says his character is a “laid back, kind of old soul. He is very confident in the universe, and he’s confident that the universe has made him a path to follow. By any means necessary, he will follow that path.” On the other hand, Havan’s character, Chapa, is “very short-tempered but still fun to be around. She has this wild side to her a little bit, and she’s very determined and confident.” Luca noted that Bose is “not very smart” but is always “super happy.” As for Mika, Dana teased that her character is “very smart, articulate, fast-paced, very sure of herself, strong-minded, and just a natural leader.”

Henry Danger just came to an end after 5 incredible seasons. Danger Force takes place in the Henry Danger universe but it’s not going to be the exact same show. “There’s new danger and there are 4 new kids who are trying to get their powers together, but they don’t really know how to use them at all, which opens up a doorway to so many funny things,” Terrence teased. “They’re messing things up worse than they already are and getting into weird things. It’s super interesting.” Dana said that there’s “a lot of chaos going on that was in Henry Danger but it’s crazier [in Danger Force]. There are 4 kids instead of just Henry so Captain Man is trying to wrangle all these kids and teach them how to use their powers. It’s very crazy.” Luca added that the beginning of the show is “pretty hectic” because the kids are trying to “harness their new superpowers.”

Captain Man and Schwoz are Henry Danger characters who are moving to Danger Force full time. Terrence revealed that Henry Danger fans can expect more familiar faces in Danger Force. “I would say a lot of villains from Henry Danger will show up on Danger Force,” Terrence said. “A lot of people who are on Henry Danger will most likely show up on Danger Force.” Danger Force premieres March 28 at 8 p.m. on Nickelodeon.

###

From Just Jared Jr.:

Luca Luhan Reveals His Favorite Food, Sneaker Obsession, & More!

Luca Luhan gets suited up for his new series Danger Force!

The 12-year-old actor – who has also starred in Mixed-ish – will play Bose, who has “telekinesis powers.”

Luca added (via J-14), “He is not the smartest in the group and he knows it and is okay with it too. Bose is happy and excited most of the time about everything!”

He continued, “I think Bose and I are both happy most of the time, [but] I like to think it doesn’t take me quite as long to understand what is going on.”

Luca Luhan shared 10 more fun facts about himself with JJJ. He spilled on his all-time favorite food, his obsession with sneakers, and more.

Be sure to tune in to the series premiere of Danger Force on TONIGHT (March 28) at 8/7c on Nickelodeon!

Click inside for Luca Luhan’s 10 Fun Facts…

I have been auditioning and studying acting since I was 10.

I’m a huge sneakerhead! I love brands such as Jordans, Off-White, Dior and Yeezy.

I can speak German.

I learned to surf last summer and was immediately hooked with doing it.

I shot two pilots that did not get picked up, but it worked out because I booked this role on Danger Force!

Danger Force is my first Nickelodeon show as a lead, and also my first multi-cam project.

Last year I did a horror movie called Annabelle Comes Home.

Watermelon is my favorite food on the planet! I could cut one in half and just scoop it out with a spoon.

My spirit animal is a sloth.

I have a dog that we named Ewok because my family is such huge Star Wars fans!


###

More Nick: Nickelodeon Expands the World of 'Henry Danger' With All-New 'Danger Force' Spinoff!

Originally published: Saturday, March 28, 2020.

Additional source: Nick Plus.
Follow NickALive! on Twitter, Tumblr, Reddit, via RSS, on Instagram, and/or Facebook for the latest Nickelodeon, Henry Danger and Danger Force News and Highlights!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say by leaving a comment below! NickALive! welcomes friendly and respectful comments. Please familiarize with the blog's Comment Policy before commenting. All new comments are moderated and won't appear straight away.