Thursday, August 30, 2018

A Day Off In MIAMI With The Cast Of I Am Frankie! | Nickelodeon

How would you spend the day with the I Am Frankie squad? 😎



Ever wonder what the I Am Frankie cast does on one of their days off? Watch Alex Hook, Carson Rowland, Nicole Alyse Nelson, Kyson Facer (and MORE) run around Miami and see what adventures they get up too! How would you spend the day with the I Am Frankie squad? Let me know in the comments below! 😎

I Am Frankie is back, fully charged for a brand-new season! I Am Frankie season two starts Monday, September 10 at 8:00pm ET/PT, only on Nickelodeon USA! 🤖

What is your favorite activity to do with friends when you have a day off school?!


More Nick: Nickelodeon USA to Premiere 'I Am Frankie' Season 2 on Monday 10th September 2018!
Follow NickALive! on Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, via RSS, on Instagram, and/or Facebook for the latest Nickelodeon and I Am Frankie News and Highlights!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say by leaving a comment below! NickALive! welcomes friendly and respectful comments. Please familiarize with the blog's Comment Policy before commenting. All new comments are moderated and won't appear straight away.