Saturday, August 11, 2018

Nickelodeon USA to Premiere 'I Am Frankie' Hour-Long Special on Saturday 11th August 2018 [Updated W/ Sneak Peeks]

Feels like things are getting.. ready to return! I Am Frankie star has announced on her official Instagram page that Nickelodeon USA will be premiering a one-hour I Am Frankie special titled "I Am ... Eliza" on Saturday 11th August 2018 at 8:00pm ET/PT!


It’s official!! Don’t miss the one hour special premiering August 11th:) Only on @nickelodeon #IAmFrankie

In the brand-new I Am Frankie hour-long special "I Am ... Eliza" (#977-60), while Frankie and Cole hide out from WARPA, Eliza holds the Gaines family hostage; Frankie finally comes face to face with Eliza! Click here to watch a super sneak-peek on Just Jared Jr.!

Update (8/11): To celebrate the premiere of the brand-new I Am Frankie special event titled "I Am ... Eliza" on Saturday 11th August 2018 at 8:00pm ET/PT, Nick USA has unveiled a super sneak-peek from the all-new special, titled "Scrambled Memory Files" which you can watch here on nick.com and on the Nick App! In Nickelodeon's fantastic sneak peek, Frankie's memory seems to be a little bit.. off!



Sparks are flying on Saturday's special new @IAmFrankie!✨🤖💕

A post shared by Nickelodeon (@nickelodeon) on





Android overload 🤖🤖 Find out who's the real Frankie in a brand new special on August 11th! 💜





Frankie's feeling #FIERCE! A special @IAmFrankie is just one week away! 🤖

A post shared by Nickelodeon (@nickelodeon) on




I Am Frankie follows Frankie Gaines (Alex Hook), who looks like a typical teenager, but has a very big secret - she's actually a cutting edge, experimental android! The show premiered on Nickelodeon USA in September 2017 and is seen on Nick channels around the world. Season two is slated to premiere on Nick USA in September 2018, followed by a global roll out.

Are you looking forward to I Am Frankie season 2? Let me know in the comments below! I Am Frankie season two is set to premiere fully later this year, only on Nick! Catch up on season one now on nick.com and the Nick App!

More Nick: Nickelodeon USA to Premiere 'I Am Frankie' Season 2 on Monday 10th September 2018!

Originally published: Friday, July 27, 2018.

H/T: ToonZone Forums /@toonmaster17; Additional sources: Zap2it TV Listings, TheFutonCritic.com.
Follow NickALive! on Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, via RSS, on Instagram, and/or Facebook for the latest Summer on Nickelodeon and I Am Frankie News and Highlights!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say by leaving a comment below! NickALive! welcomes friendly and respectful comments. Please familiarize with the blog's Comment Policy before commenting. All new comments are moderated and won't appear straight away.