Friday, June 29, 2018

Behind The Scenes of 'I Am Frankie' Season 2! | Set Tour | Nickelodeon

Feels like things are getting real... spooky! Did you know the I Am Frankie set is HAUNTED?! 👻


Make sure to catch I Am Frankie season two, coming soon to Nickelodeon! Visit nick.com and the Nick App to watch more I Am Frankie videos!


More Nick: Nickelodeon Announces Kids' Choice Sports 2018 Nominees; To Honor Danica Patrick With Legend Award!
Follow NickALive! on Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, via RSS, on Instagram, and/or Facebook for the latest Nickelodeon and I Am Frankie News and Highlights!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say by leaving a comment below! NickALive! welcomes friendly and respectful comments. Please familiarize with the blog's Comment Policy before commenting. All new comments are moderated and won't appear straight away.