Sunday, June 25, 2017

Jace Norman Reveals Who He Wants To Slime On Nickelodeon

Nickelodeon heartthrob Jace Norman got his start with a single appearance on Jessie. From there, he rose through the ranks to nab a leading role on Nickelodeon's Henry Danger. This year, Jace won the Kids’ Choice Award for Favorite Male TV Star. And earlier this year, it was announced that Henry Danger is getting its own big screen adaptation and a animated series. Huge things on the horizon for Norman, but more importantly ... who would he like to personally slime? Find out his answer in his recent interview with HuffPost's The Tea, below!:


Desiree Navarro via Getty Images

How did you first get started acting?

I used to live in New Mexico on a farm, and my brother [Xander Norman] and I had this camera and we would just make movies. We were really big fans of Star Wars. My brother asked if he could go audition for an agent, and I went, too. Things ended up working out pretty well for me somehow ... and not too good for him. It’s kind of awkward.


Brotherly love: Jace Norman with his brother, Xander; Instagram/@xandernorman

What do you and your character have most in common personality-wise? What makes you different?

He’s a different version of me. I grew into the character. At first, I was this little kid, but as the super hero grew, I grew, and this kind of evolution happened.

Henry Hart lives this double life as both a normal teenager and a superhero sidekick. What’s it like playing a character with two totally different sides to him?

It’s really fun! Henry is really a kid at heart.

Henry is one of the good guys fighting crime, but would you ever want to play a villain?

Totally. We filmed this episode where there’s this girl who’s actually a villain and I’m starstruck by her. So I definitely would want to play a villain.


Jace Norman slimes Full House and Fuller House star John Stamos at Nickelodeon's 2016 Kids' Choice Awards; Christopher Polk/KCA2016 via Getty Images

Do you have a favorite memory from set?

We have super long hours on the show, so whenever it’s like one in the morning, Cooper [Barnes] and I get all loopy and start goofing around. Those are the best memories. We try to keep each other sane so we don’t overwork ourselves.

You post a lot of videos on social media. Do you see yourself ever working behind the camera in your career?

Totally. I think the next thing I’m going to get into is YouTube and start getting on that platform more. I think that’s where things are going anyway so I’m definitely going to get into that.

Do you have any fun upcoming projects that your fans can look forward to?

I’m doing a full-blown animated series about Henry Danger [The Adventures Of Kid Danger And Captain Man]. I think fans are really going to like this. I think it’ll be the next SpongeBob.


Henry Danger cast accepts Favourite TV Show - Kids’ Show at Nickelodeon's 2017 Kids' Choice Awards; Frazer Harrison/KCA2017 via Getty Images

What’s one song you can’t get enough of these days?

“Paris” by The Chainsmokers.

If you could have any superpower what would it be?

Teleportation.

What’s one thing you’re really terrible at?

Drawing! I also can barely spell, like it’s not even funny.

Who’s your celebrity crush?

Selena Gomez.

What’s your go-to fast food joint?

In-N-Out.

Who would you choose to perform the next Super Bowl halftime show?

Justin Bieber.

What’s one TV show you would love to make a guest appearance on?

Stranger Things.

What current or past celebrity couple would you consider to be relationship goals?

Drake and Rihanna.

You have a great sense of style. Who inspires your look?

My mom has a really good sense of style. I just kind of see what’s cool and then combine my own flavor with that.

What’s your guilty pleasure TV show?

Keeping Up with the Kardashians or The Bachelor.

Name one celebrity you would LOVE to personally slime on Nickelodeon.

Leonardo DiCaprio.

More Nick: Seattle Seahawks' Quarterback Russell Wilson Returns as Host of Nickelodeon’s Kids’ Choice Sports 2017; KCS 2017 Voting Now Open!

H/T: The Scoop; Additional source Google.co.uk.
Follow NickALive! on Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, via RSS, on Instagram, and/or Facebook for the latest Nickelodeon and Henry Danger News and Highlights!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say by leaving a comment below! NickALive! welcomes friendly and respectful comments. Please familiarize with the blog's Comment Policy before commenting. All new comments are moderated and won't appear straight away.