Spin Master recently announced a raft of PAWsome news during the leading global children's entertainment company's 2016 Q3 Financial Results Conference Call that a sixth season of Nickelodeon's popular CG-animated preschool series PAW Patrol is currently in development! Spin Master also revealed in the same Conference Call that:
- The remaining episodes of PAW Patrol season four and season five are currently in production, and that Nick USA will premiere and show the first episode of PAW Patrol season four in early 2017!
- Spin Master has a new free-to-air (FTA) broadcast partner in Germany who will launch with season two, followed by a rerun of season one in early 2017!
- Spin Master are continuing to invest in keeping the PAW Patrol content fresh with new characters and themes in order to increase the longevity of the franchise. PAW Patrol continues to generate high ratings, crosses many cultural boundaries, and has strong support from Spin Master's partners globally.
- The highly successful North American PAW Patrol tour was attended by over 1.3 million people!
- Spin Master and Nickelodeon will launch a innovative Rusty Rivets toy line inspired by Nickelodeon's brand-new CG-animated preschool series of the same name in North America in 2017, with Rusty Rivets merchandise rolling out across Europe and the rest of the world from the beginning of 2018, following the shows international debut in 2017!
Huge thanks to TVShowsFan for the news!
Follow NickALive! on Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, via RSS, on Instagram, and/or Facebook for the latest Nickelodeon Preschool, PAW Patrol and Rusty Rivets News and Highlights!