Saturday, November 05, 2016

Ride | Official Theme Song by Married to the Sea | Learn The Lyrics | Nickelodeon UK

Are you ready for Ride? Are you? Are you?

To help get you ready as you can possibly be for Nickelodeon's brand-new series, NickALive! brings you the official Ride theme song and all of the lyrics so you can sing-along each night when the show starts!

The Ride theme song is called "Cold War Love" and was written by UK band Married to the Sea. Take a listen in the super music video below!:



and here’s all the lyrics so you can sing along!:

I will settle up and I mean it
I don't need to get even
Any more

So long
Shoot the lights and I’m leaving
Say it again but with feeling
Oh oh oh

But I know...
I didn't come this direction,
For fear of some misconnection,
It was in me all along,
I was carried by this song,
You wouldn’t believe where my heart goes,
With all that my head knows,
It’s who I want to be,
But nothing’s ever won

Softly say whatever will please you
Living a life I could undo
Oh oh oh

Rushing running free without reason
Ever tied to the seasons
Oh oh oh

And I know...

I didn’t come this direction
For fear of some misconnection
It was in me all along
I was carried by this song
You wouldn’t believe where my heart goes
With all that my head knows
It’s who I want to be
So Ride, Ride with me


Get ready for the Ride of a lifetime with Nickelodeon's brand-new show, weekdays at 7pm from Monday 7th November 2016, only on Nick at Nite UK! Can't wait, watch the first episode on nick.co.uk/ride and on the Nick Play app now! #NickRideTribe

Find out more about Married to the Sea:

Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/mttsband
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/mttsband
Website - http://www.marriedtothesea.co.uk.

Original source: The Scoop.
Follow NickALive! on Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, via RSS, on Instagram, and/or Facebook for the latest Nickelodeon UK and Ride News and Highlights!