Do you have a passion for Kids TV and have knowledge of TV and Post Production environments? If so, Nickelodeon UK, the number one commercial kids TV network in the UK, has the perfect job opportunity for you!:
Title: Post Production and Creative Co-ordinator
Department: Creative, Marketing and Communications
Job Type: Full time
The Nickelodeon UK Network is available in 14 million cable and satellite homes and now reaches more than 10 million viewers a month. Launched in 1993, the top-performing Nickelodeon network comprises seven dedicated entertainment channels for kids aged 4-15 and their families: Nickelodeon, Nickelodeon HD, Nickelodeon +1, Nicktoons, Nick Jr., Nick Jr. +1 and Nick Jr. Too. The entertainment company has built a diverse multi-platform business by putting kids first in everything it does – Kids Rule!
Content is at the core of the business with critically-acclaimed and hugely-popular television programming from the UK and around the world merging with bespoke content online, as well as consumer product and recreation opportunities such as the UK’s first-ever Nick theme park, Nickelodeon Land, and the Nickelodeon Store.
Nickelodeon network shows include: SpongeBob SquarePants, Dora the Explorer, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Nickelodeon's Kids' Choice Awards, Bella and the Bulldogs, Game Shakers, Sam & Cat, The Thundermans, The Haunted Hathaways, iCarly, and Victorious.
The creative services department is responsible for the channel's on-air promotions, presentation and design, as well as the creation of marketing, client advertisements, sales tapes and cross channel promotions, whilst ensuring all campaigns are creatively aligned across digital and print. The Creative services department must ensure that Nickelodeon, Nicktoons and Nick Jr. deliver on their individual brand promises, while driving ratings and brand affinity.
The production team are responsible for all on and off air promotion for Nickelodeon, as well as on-network and integrated campaigns for Nickelodeon's clients. This role involves Managing the workflow, resources, budgets and quality for all projects including on-air promos, long and shortform production, commercial and Nickelodeon events for on-air, original production marketing, consumer products, corporate, ad sales and CSU.
* The department's output is the heartbeat of the channel – the visible representation of the Nickelodeon brand, watched by millions every month
* This role is required to provide seamless support in order to achieve that goal, and is a critically important one for the smooth running of the channel on a day to day basis
* Working across the Creative Services team, including On-Air, CSU, Original Production, Graphics, plus working alongside Creative Managers on-shoot related briefs such as print and digital
Post Production Coordination:
* Book graphics designers across the freelance desks on a daily basis
* Book all external post-production bookings – to include grades, edits, audio, voice overs, graphic design
* To negotiate best-rates with external post-production suppliers
* To raise and manage all Voice-over clearance rights and contracts
* To liaise with Producers over all additional music rights clearances and payments
* To liaise with the MTV post-production team over bookings and incoming costs and working with them to maximise workflows ensuring efficiency and satisfaction for the Creative Services producers
* To manage the Post-Production schedule and keep it up to date
* Taking brief alongside creative managers
* Liaising with creative managers to work out most efficient workflow while keeping the project to budge
* Scheduling project workflow and putting in sign-off meetings with client and suppliers
* Resourcing these projects
* Liaising with the client throughout process and ensuring project satisfaction.
Across both aspects:
* To manage budgets for all the above and process all related invoices
* To raise all related Purchase Orders and FRFs
* To request from legal all related contracts
* To reconcile budgets, as and when required
* To chase outstanding invoices
If this is you, then apply now at Viacom Talent! Good luck to everyone who applies! Closing date: Tuesday 15th November 2016.
Don't forget to check out all of Viacom Talent for job opportunities at Viacom International Media Networks (VIMN), MTV, Comedy Central, and Channel 5!
Follow NickALive! on Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, via RSS, on Instagram, and/or Facebook for more Nickelodeon UK Job Opportunities's!