Saturday, September 17, 2016

My Life As A Teenage Robot | Saturday Morning Acapella | Triforcefilms

In their latest addition to their "Saturday Morning A Capella" playlist, YouTube channel Triforcefilms has unveiled an a capella version of the My Life As A Teenage Robot opening theme tune, which you can watch in the super music video below!

In the video clip, Mr. Dooves records himself singing and humming different parts (which you can see individually), while the theme song's familiar opening titles play in the centre of the screen. It's another of those videos you can watch multiple times, yet continue to notice new things!:



My Life As A Teenage Robot was created by Rob Renzetti and premiered on August 1st, 2003. It ran for 62 episodes over three seasons, winning two Emmy awards and garnering an additional nomination for Outstanding Animated Program.

Here's the original My Life As A Teenage Robot theme song, composed by Peter Lurye, in all its glory! Sing along with the lyrics below!:



My Life As A Teenage Robot theme song lyrics:

5 o' clock get a call

to go blading at the skate park down by the mall

But my Mom says I got to prevent

hostile aliens from annihilating us all

(Hi-ya!)

With the strength of a million and seventy men

I guess I really shouldn't complain

Still I wish I can go for a walk

without rusting in the rain

It's enough to fry my brain

so welcome to my life

(as a teenage robot) the story of my life

(as a teenage robot)

My Teenage Robot Life!!

Check out the official 25 Years of Nickelodeon Animation Tumblr blog for more fantastic Nickelodeon memories, and remember to watch all your '90s Nickelodeon favorites on The Splat, your late-night destination for your favorite childhood Nickelodeon cartoons and live-action shows!

(My Life As A Teenage Robot theme tune lyrics via My Life As A Teenage Robot Wiki.)
Follow NickALive! on Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, via RSS, on Instagram, and/or Facebook for the latest Nickelodeon's 25 Years of Animation News and Highlights!