Thursday, October 25, 2012

Interview With Nickelodeon Star And "Victorious" Actress Victoria Justice About Her New Nickelodeon Movie "Fun Size"

From Digital Spy UK:
'Fun Size' Victoria Justice interview: I want to be Cher for Halloween

Victorious star chats to Digital Spy about her Halloween-themed comedy.

Victoria Justice has opened up about her movie debut Fun Size.

The 19-year-old, who shot to fame playing Tori Vega in Nickelodeon show Victorious, told Digital Spy that fans can expect "lots of laughs" from the Halloween-themed comedy.

"It's a great cast, I think it's really funny," she said. "There's lots of laughs in there for sure. It's PG-13, it's a little bit more mature - it's something teens and adults are hopefully going to enjoy. I think it's funny, I hope you do too!" Fun Size, directed by The OC and Gossip Girl creator Josh Schwartz, centres on a teenager who must find her brother after she loses him in a sea of trick-or-treaters at Halloween. Asked who she would like to dress up as this Halloween, Justice said: "I haven't decided what I'm going to dress up as this year for Halloween. "I'm thinking maybe Cher, just because I love her and she wore this one outfit with a bunch of feathers. It was pretty epic. I'm still looking for suggestions." Fun Size opens in UK and US cinemas on October 29. Additional reporting by Amie Parker-Williams.