Saturday, June 05, 2021

Hailey Ralston Joins Cast of New Nickelodeon Musical Series

Young actor Hailey Nicole Ralston has revealed that she's been cast in a upcoming Nickelodeon musical series!

Photo Credit: Angel Eye Portraits

Hailey is best known for her lead roles as Destiny Wickham in the upcoming Sci-fi television series Time Girl along with its mini-movie Meet The Meows where she played the role of Rigel. She also enjoyed playing small/featured roles in the Fox Searchlight Pictures 2021 movie The Eyes of Tammy Faye and the HBO television series The Righteous Gemstones. She is a strong supporter of charities that advocate for people with special needs.

Talking to BSCkids about her upcoming projects, Hailey dished: "I played a featured role in an upcoming Nickelodeon musical series, title to be announced soon. This series is about a group of mega-talented freshmen at the most elite music performance boarding school in the country who compete to perform at the year end talent showcase. The scripted music series will feature original music in every episode. My character is multi-talented but focuses on dance."

Photo Credit: Angel Eye Portraits

Hailey also revealed that her favorite behind the scenes fun story is from working on the Nickelodeon musical!: "My favorite has to be Nickelodeon. I met so many amazing people during the month that we filmed. A little behind the scenes story is that when I first got my role upgraded, I had no idea what I was getting myself into – aka lots of dancing and a few stunts. Therefore, there are some pretty funny clips of my reactions to some of my assignments… I will be posting them once the show airs."

Hailey also talked about her relationship with her sister: "My sister has Cerebral Palsy and is in a wheelchair. Cerebral means having to do with the brain. Palsy means weakness or problems with using the muscles. This means that she has set-backs and can’t do a lot of things that I can do. Even though this prevents us from having the “normal/typical sister relationship”, we persevere and enjoy the things that we can do. We focus on the good. Brianna has taught me to be a kind and caring person. She has taught me to be ambitious in everything that I do and never give up. I honestly don’t think I would be where I am acting-wise without her constant encouragement. Over this past year, she has helped me to develop my love for helping others as she does volunteer work with me!"


Follow NickALive! on Twitter, Tumblr, Reddit, via RSS, on Instagram, and/or Facebook for the latest Nickelodeon and Counting Stars News and Highlights!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say by leaving a comment below! NickALive! welcomes friendly and respectful comments. Please familiarize with the blog's Comment Policy before commenting. All new comments are moderated and won't appear straight away.