Sunday, April 18, 2021

REACTING TO YOUR COMMENTS | Twin My Heart The PODCAST w/ The Merrell Twins | AwesomenessTV

REACTING TO YOUR COMMENTS πŸ’€| Twin My Heart The PODCAST w/ The Merrell Twins | AwesomenessTV


We react to the hilarious comments you left on every season of Twin My Heart. Guys...these comments ARE TOO good πŸ˜… Comment below which one you think was the most savage?! 

🚨Twin My Heart Merch Alert!!!🚨: http://bit.ly/TMHmerch
→ about Twin My Heart Season 3! ←

The Merrell Twins are helping influencers find love in AwesomenessTV’s hit dating competition show. This season, the Merrell Twins are setting up Nate Wyatt to find his one true love. Through a series of competitive group challenges and one-on-one romantic dates, Nate will find his perfect match among 10 contestants!

0:00​ - Intro w/ The Merrell Twins
0:53​ - COMMENTS FROM SEASON 1
0:55​ - "I've been single for three years now" 
1:19​ - "Roni's straight up a savage that I didn't know I needed. She said "Yeah, They're all nice at the beginning." 
1:58​ - "I find it ridiculous that I didn't win" 
2:23​ - "So nobody's gonna talk about who was supposed to go home instead of jay πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚"
2:58​ - "I think Christian is trying wayy to hard"
3:53​ - "cause he gave here a pillow?!" 
4:30​ - COMMENTS FROM SEASON 2
4:33​ - "I feel like they're trying to keep me away because they know i'm a top contender"
5:03​ - "Tage really out here just tryna leave with a girl πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚he don't care which one." 
5:35​ - "Dennis over here saying that Connors voice is annoying little does he know he's been irrelevant the entire time." 
5:59​ - "No one... literally no one at all" 
6:34​ - "I got MPV and a one on date. That's the first time it's ever happened." 
7:13​ - COMMENTS FROM SEASON 3
7:16​ - "Nate and Olivia talking: I'm Lost" 
7:47​ - "a bunch of girls in the same room what could go wrong" 
8:29​ - "I miss the good ol days" 
9:28​ - "I could never be part of the producer team cuz every time there would be a juicy action, I would go like "WHOOOO THEY KISSED AYAYAYAYYY"
9:52​ - "Ok we're already kissing each other in episode 2?!?!" 

→ WATCH more Twin My Heart! ←

Sharing our FIRST CELEBRITY CRUSH & MORE πŸ˜…  | Twin My Heart The PODCAST w/ The Merrell Twins - http://nickalive.blogspot.com/2021/04/sharing-our-firsts-twin-my-heart.html


Disclaimer:
The entire Twin My Heart series was filmed adhering to then-current Local, State, and/or Country mandated COVID-19 safety guidelines and restrictions.

→ Crew Credits ←
Director & Supervising Producer: Katherine Lauren @KatherineLauren
Executive Producer: Vanessa Merrell @VanessaMerrell 
Executive Producer: Veronica Merrell @VeronicaMerrell 
Executive Producer: Paul Merrell @ThePaulMerrell 
Producers: Taylor Henriquez and Tara Cole 
Post-Production Supervisor: Dima Kovalchuk
Director of Photography: Trevor Roach 
1st AD: Aaron Ellis
Camera Operators: Connor Vickers and Charlie Reetz
Sound Mixers: Rommel Sungia and Will Mill 
1st AC and DIT: Robert P. Chuck
Line Producer: Lauren C Brooks 
Production Coordinator: Tina Poston 
COVID Safety Officer: Paul Rivet 
Set Medic: Barry Murrey

→ about AwesomenessTV! ←

Welcome to AwesomenessTV, the destination for Gen Z reality TV shows with your favorite TikTok and digital influencers. Featuring Brent and Lexi Rivera, Nate Wyatt, The Merrell Twins, Noah Beck, Larray, Alex Warren and more, see them in ways you’ve never seen them before! Like in Twin My Heart, a dating show where the Merrell Twins help their closest friends find love. And AwesomenessTV’s Next Influencer, a reality competition show where up-and-coming TikTokers compete at the chance of becoming the next big ATV star. Also, our My Dream QuinceaΓ±era channel gives you a real look at planning the Quince of your dreams with rising LatinX influencers! Here you can feel free to express yourself, have fun and get real with us. And we’ll gossip with you daily on The Daily Report πŸ˜‰. New shows everyday to have an awesome day!

SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS DAILY!: http://bit.ly/subscribe2AwesomenessTV

→ follow AwesomenessTV! ←

#NateWyatt​ #TwinMyHeart​ #MerrellTwins


Follow NickALive! on Twitter, Tumblr, Reddit, via RSS, on Instagram, and/or Facebook for the latest Nickelodeon News and Highlights!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say by leaving a comment below! NickALive! welcomes friendly and respectful comments. Please familiarize with the blog's Comment Policy before commenting. All new comments are moderated and won't appear straight away.