Sunday, November 27, 2016

10 Fun Facts About "Legends Of The Hidden Temple" Star Colin Critchley

Can you believe that Legends of the Hidden Temple airs tonight?!


Nickelodeon's brand-new Legends of the Hidden Temple TV movie follows three siblings, Sadie (Isabela Moner), Noah (Colin Critchley), and Dudley (Jet Jurgensmeyer), who break away from a lackluster tour in a jungle, finding themselves immersed in a high-stakes adventure comprised of obstacles that they must complete in order to escape alive.


To celebrate Nick's all-new highly anticipated TV Movie Event, Just Jared Jr. spoke to Colin ahead of tonight's premiere and got the scoop on the movie!

More Nick: Colin Critchley Shares Behind-the-Scenes Secrets From The "Legends of the Hidden Temple" Set!

"I'm thrilled to be playing Noah in Legends of the Hidden Temple,” he told JJJ, reminding fans to "be sure to watch: it's a heart-stopping, adrenaline pumping and fun adventure for fans old and new."

Check out 10 Fun Facts JJJ learned about Colin inside the cut right now!

1. My favorite meal is at Ippudo in NYC. Here’s what I order: pork buns that melt in your mouth, sliced cucumbers and a big bowl of the best ramen noodles you can find anywhere!

2. I was lucky enough to fly 30 feet above the stage every night while performing in the Radio City Christmas Spectacular.

3. I am obsessed with vintage trucks like old Land Rover Defenders and Broncos. I would love to get an old one and restore it myself.

4. If I could go on vacation to one place it would be Sea Island, Georgia. I go there every summer with my family and it’s my favorite place on earth. I love to go fishing there and over the years I have caught over 20 sharks.

5. I love to tap dance and I just wrapped a movie where I played a homeless kid who loves to tap dance. We rehearsed the dance numbers for weeks before shooting and I have never been in such good shape in my life.

6. My guilty pleasure is making phony phone calls to my grandparents. I use different voices and accents for each call and they never know it’s me!

7. I love horror movies and haunted houses. I still get terrified even when I know what’s about to happen.

8. I shared the stage with Magneto and Professor X, otherwise known as Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart when we were in Broadway’s Waiting for Godot. Every moment with them was a master class in acting.

9. I am a HUGE New York Giants fan. I do NOT miss a game no matter where in the world I am – I will find a TV and root on the Big Blue.

10. I’m embarrassed to admit this but I made my parents dress me in a jacket and tie most days when I was in kindergarten.

More Nick: "Legends Of The Hidden Temple" Host Kirk Fogg On Nickelodeon's New TV movie, Possibly Reviving Show!

The Legends of the Hidden Temple premieres TONIGHT, Saturday, November 26th @ 8PM ET/PT on Nickelodeon USA!
Follow NickALive! on Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, via RSS, on Instagram, and/or Facebook for the latest Nickelodeon and Legends of the Hidden Temple News and Highlights!