Friday, March 27, 2020

Danger Force Trailer 💥 BRAND NEW SERIES! + Final Scene of Henry Danger | Nickelodeon

Danger Force Trailer💥BRAND NEW SERIES!


Nickelodeon is premiering a brand new show, Danger Force on Saturday, March 28 at 8 p.m. (ET/PT)! Swellview has a fresh young batch of super heroes ready to fight crime and take down evil villains! Checkout the final scene of Henry Danger too! Click the following link for all the deets! http://nickalive.blogspot.com/2020/02/nickelodeon-expands-world-of-henry.html

Fans can familiarize themselves with the new Danger Force characters through the Nickelodeon Screens Up app and at JoinDangerForce.com with special games, trivia, galleries and more. When playing along during new episodes of Danger Force, users will be able to unlock special content and enter sweepstakes to win exclusive prize packs and a walk on role.

[HD] Danger Force 💥 On the Set w/ Cooper Barnes and the Cast 🦸‍♂️ Official Promo #3 | Saturday @8p


[HD] Danger Force💥 Meet Swellview’s New Superheroes 🦸‍♂️ and Play Along! | Official Promo





Danger Force💥 An Episode Directed by Schwoz! | Official Promo #6



Danger Force💥 Meet Luca & Terrence | Official Promo #5



Danger Force💥 Meet Havan & Dana | Official Trailer #7






From Just Jared Jr.:

Meet Danger Force's Havan Flores With 10 Fun Facts!

Danger Force is premiering this weekend and we are getting to know all the new stars of the show!

The new Nickelodeon series is a spinoff of Henry Danger, following four new heroes under the guidance of Captain Man and Schwoz.

To celebrate the new show, Just Jared Jr is helping to introduce the four new stars all week!

First up, we are getting to know Havan Flores who plays Chapa.

While learning about Havan, we found out that she is quite the athlete, is a great baker, and really, really loves animals.

Be sure to tune in to the series premiere of Danger Force THIS Saturday (March 28) at 8/7c on Nickelodeon!

[...]

- I’m an athlete and I love the excitement of competition. Being on a team is the best!

- I’ve been tumbling and doing cheer since I was six. I also love softball, catching and 3rd base are my favorites spots. My sister taught me to catch and my mom taught us both to play.

- I love to do anything outside. Fishing with my family is one of my favorites.

- My grandparents have been a big part of my life and they have taught me to bake, grow a garden and can fruits and vegetables.

- I got a blue ribbon one year at the county fair for my homemade bread.

- I LOVE animals, all of them. My family raises chickens, and every year I have to get in the chicken house and pull all the snakes out.

- My dad is in the military, so we have moved a lot, and Japan was my favorite station. He has had to miss a lot of things but he’s always supporting me.

- Math is my favorite subject… 😁 No it really is!

- I have a blind cat named Bob Lee.

- Vacation Bible School is one of the things I look forward to every summer.


###

From Celeb Secrets:

Here’s Everything You Need to Know About Nickelodeon’s New Series “Danger Force”

The ‘Henry Danger’ spinoff features four new kids with superpowers and premieres this Saturday, March 28th at 8PM.

Henry Danger may have ended on Saturday, however, Nickelodeon‘s longest-running TV show isn’t going away just yet.


539_540 "The Fate of Danger"--Pictured: HENRY/KID DANGER (Jace Norman), RAY/CAPTAIN MAN (Cooper Barnes), SCHWOZ (Michael D Cohen), MIKA (Dana Heath), MILES (Terrence Little Gardenhigh), CHAPA (Hava Flores) and BOSE (Luca Luhan) on Nickelodeon. Photo Credit: Bonnie Osborne/Nickelodeon. ©2019 was Viacom, International, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Last month, the network announced that Henry Danger was getting a spinoff called Danger Force, which features familiar faces Captain Man (Cooper Barnes) and Schwoz (Michael D. Cohen) and introduces four new students enrolled at Swellview Academy for the Gifted (SW.A.G.).

In Danger Force, four kids – Chapa (Havan Flores), Miles (Terrence Little Gardenhigh), Mika (Dana Heath) and Bose (Luca Luhan) – are recruited to attend Swellview Academy for the Gifted (SW.A.G. for short), a school conceived by Captain Man and brought to life by Schwoz, after having been accidentally mutated in the fight to save Swellview.


Episode 101 – “The Danger Force Awakens” Pictured: Ray (Cooper Barnes), Schwoz (Michael D. Cohen), Chapa (Have Flores), Miles (Terrance Little Gardenhigh), Mika (Dana Heath), Bose (Luca Luyhan), in DANGER FORCE on NICKELODEON. Photo: Scott Everett White/Nickelodeon. ©2020 Viacom, International, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

While there, the kids must learn to harness their frequently troublesome and sometimes uncontrollable superpowers as they begin to fight crime. Despite the dangerous circumstances of their new lives, the superheroes must keep their real identities a secret from both from their families and the villains who are out to destroy them.

Celeb Secrets sat down with new cast members Havan, Terrence, Dana and Luca to hear about their character’s superpowers, their favorite memories from filming, behind-the-scenes secrets and more.


Episode 101 – “The Danger Force Awakens”, Ray/Captain Man (Cooper Barnes), Schwoz (Michael D. Cohen), Chapa/Volt (Hava Flores), Miles/AWOL (Terrance Little Gardenhigh), Mika/ShoutOut (Dana Heath) and Bose/Brainstorm (Luca Luhan) in DANGER FORCE on NICKELODEON. Photo: Scott Everett White/Nickelodeon. ©2020 Viacom International, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

[Scroll] through the gallery below to learn more about each new cast member of Danger Force and don’t forget to catch the world premiere on Saturday, March 28th @ 8PM ET/PT on Nickelodeon.


HAVAN FLORES

Celeb Secrets: Danger Force is a spinoff of the iconic Nickelodeon series Henry Danger — were you fans of the show growing up?

Havan Flores: “No, my family is very outdoorsy so we never watched a lot of TV, but I binge watched it once I found out I was auditioning for it. It’s really funny!”

CS: Before Danger Force airs, fans can see you on the last few episodes of Henry Danger. What was it like working with everyone from the original cast? Did they give you any advice while filming?

HV: “They were all so nice and so much fun to be around. They all went out of their way to make me feel welcome. They just said relax and have fun.”

CS: Each of your characters have their own superpowers. Can you tell us more about them?

HV: “Chapa can control energy, well kind of! She uses her hands and her mind to zap things.”

CS: If you had one superpower in real life, which one would you want?

HV: “If I had one it’d be either shape shifting or lightning. I really like my power.”

What’s the one thing you’re really looking forward for fans to see when they watch the show?

HV: “How funny and cool everything still is, I want them to enjoy it.”

CS: Since we are Celeb Secrets, do you have any funny stories from behind the scenes that we wouldn’t know about?

HV: “No, no spilling the beans here. Watch us and see how amazing the writers and everyone involved is! 😉”


TERRENCE LITTLE GARDENHIGH

Celeb Secrets: Danger Force is a spinoff of the iconic Nickelodeon series Henry Danger — were you fans of the show growing up?

Terrence Little Gardenhigh: “Yes, I have been watching it since I was about seven or eight years old. I used to wonder what it would be like to hang out in the mancave, running around and touching all the buttons!”

CS: Before Danger Force airs, fans can see you on the last few episodes of Henry Danger. What was it like working with everyone from the original cast? Did they give you any advice while filming?

TLG: “Oh man, it was so crazy. I had to get my nerves together first because I couldn’t believe I was with Coop and Jace. They told me to relax and go with the flow, and that it was going to be cool even if I messed up my lines. I wanted to be perfect, but some great stuff came from not being perfect.”

CS: Each of your characters have their own superpowers. Can you tell us more about them?

TLG: “My power is teleportation. I can go anywhere in the world and that’s the problem. I don’t always know where I am going to end up going.”

CS: If you had one superpower in real life, which one would you want?

TLG: “Superhuman speed and strength. A bit like Black Panther, mixed with Hulk. No, that would be crazy. No wait, maybe Black Panther mixed with Thor. Now you have me really thinking about this, lol!”

CS: What’s the one thing you’re really looking forward for fans to see when they watch the show?

TLG: “How much fun we all are having together. The mistakes and learning about each other and from each other. We are all relatable characters, as I see traits and mannerisms from people I know in real life.”

Since we are Celeb Secrets, do you have any funny stories from behind the scenes that we wouldn’t know about?

TLG: “Well I can say that there is a lot of farting going on behind the scenes and I do a lot of the farting. However, I will admit I am not the only one. You can see the look on the face of the one who did it, because their eyes get really big and they walk away quickly to an area that they don’t usually go in. They just want to leave the stink behind so they don’t get blamed. It’s just so funny.”


DANA HEATH

Celeb Secrets: Danger Force is a spinoff of the iconic Nickelodeon series Henry Danger — were you fans of the show growing up?

Dana Heath: “I was a huge fan of Henry Danger. I loved the action, the dynamics between the characters and the hilarious plot and plot twists.”

CS: Before Danger Force airs, fans can see you on the last few episodes of Henry Danger. What was it like working with everyone from the original cast? Did they give you any advice while filming?

DH: “Working with the original cast was incredible! They were all so encouraging, friendly, welcoming and of course super funny!”

CS: Each of your characters have their own superpowers. Can you tell us more about them?

DH: “😎 Tune into Danger Force, March 28th at 8/7c on Nickelodeon to find out!”

CS: If you had one superpower in real life, which one would you want?

DH: “I would want to be able to turn invisible because I think it would be useful and fun.”

CS: What’s the one thing you’re really looking forward for fans to see when they watch the show?

DH: “I can’t wait for the fans to see the new set and all the stunts because they’re fun to do and it looks so cool!”

Since we are Celeb Secrets, do you have any funny stories from behind the scenes that we wouldn’t know about?

DH: “There’s so many I can’t choose, but in between scenes we sometimes break into random song and dance.”


LUCA LUHAN

Celeb Secrets: Danger Force is a spinoff of the iconic Nickelodeon series Henry Danger — were you fans of the show growing up?

Luca Luhan: “I was a fan. I watched Henry Danger when I was younger and it is great that I am now getting to know the real people behind their characters.”

CS: Before Danger Force airs, fans can see you on the last few episodes of Henry Danger. What was it like working with everyone from the original cast? Did they give you any advice while filming?

LL: “I was lucky enough to be there during the last month of the show. The whole cast and crew was so welcoming and cool from the very beginning. I really loved how much we all laughed together on set. Everyone is really close and I think that has something to do with the success of the show.”

CS: Each of your characters have their own superpowers. Can you tell us more about them?

LL: “Bose’s superpower is telekinesis. He does not yet have full control of his powers. That’s all I can tell you. You will have to stay tuned to find out more!”

CS: If you had one superpower in real life, which one would you want?

LL: “I would want the power to be invisible because I could use it to fight crime and, as a bonus, I could scare my friends by sneaking up on them!”

CS: What’s the one thing you’re really looking forward for fans to see when they watch the show?

LL: “I cannot wait for the fans to get to know Bose. I want people to laugh at who he is and all of the funny things he does.”

CS: Since we are Celeb Secrets, do you have any funny stories from behind the scenes that we wouldn’t know about?

LL: “We all have handshakes and inside jokes. We are always looking at memes when we’re not filming. I’m really glad we’re this close already. Cooper and Michael are both so nice and so funny. We also joke around with the writers, directors and other crew members.”

###

From Just Jared Jr.:

Danger Force's Terrence Little Gardenhigh Shares Fun Fact About His Middle Name

Let’s get to know Terrence Little Gardenhigh!

The young actor is one of the four new kids for the upcoming series Danger Force on Nickelodeon.

Terrence plays Miles, who is the “twin brother to Mika, the other cool kid on the show. He is cool, laid back, free thinking, ‘been here before’ kind of soul. Miles trusts his instincts because he feels he is being guided by the universe,” he told J-14.

JJJ got to know Terrence with 10 Fun Facts, and one that we learned is that his middle name is not Little. That’s part of his last name.

Click inside for Terrence Little Gardenhigh’s fun facts to learn about his name and more…

I was first bit by the acting bug after participating in commercials for the Boys and Girls Club of Lacey, Washington. I loved it!

I started growing my locks because I wanted to have powers like NFL running back Marshawn Lynch. At the time, Lynch was playing with the Seattle Seahawks and nicknamed “Beast Mode.”

I was able to read at the age of 2.

I started a dance group at the Boys and Girls Club because I was the only boy brave enough to dance with a group of girls.

My favorite music artists are J Cole, Da Baby and Drake.

One of the most embarrassing things that has happened to me, once in public school, I forgot to wear my belt and my pants fell down during recess. The entire class saw. I was embarrassed, but I just pulled my pants up and acted like nothing happened.

My favorite sport is basketball. I try to play every day when I get home from work.

Favorite subject in school is Math because I catch on very quickly. Solving a math problem, especially triple and quadruple digits, is really satisfying to me and it feels really good.

I like to collect action figures. Preferably Mezco action figures and Amazing Yamaguchi. I like positioning them, and then taking pictures!

A lot of people confuse my name because they think “Little” is my middle name. My middle name is actually William and I was named after the doctor that helped deliver me. My last name is really ‘Little Gardenhigh‘!


###

From Just Jared Jr.:

You Won't Believe How Many Times 'Danger Force' Actress Dana Heath Has Read 'Harry Potter'

Dana Heath is ready to kick some butt in the new series Danger Force!

The young star will take on the role of Mika, who is Miles’ twin sister, and she is “strong, smart, independent, a natural leader and is always up for a challenge.”

Dana added that she is similar to Mika because they are “both creative, optimistic and smart,” via J-14.

JJJ got to know Dana with some fun facts about herself. Some things we learned include just how many times she’s read the “Harry Potter” book series, her love of music and art, and more.

Be sure to tune in to the series premiere of Danger Force on Saturday (March 29) at 8/7c on Nickelodeon!

Click inside for Dana Heath’s 10 Fun Facts…

I love art! I took an art class for three years before I got the role of Mika.
I enjoy singing in my past time. My mom is a songwriter and I grew up in the studio, so I feel like I have music in my blood.
Before I became an actress I did a bunch of theatre. I fell in love with the stage and ever since I pursued acting.
I have a dog called Bam Bam, named after a Flintstones character. I plan on getting 2 more dogs and continue the same name theme.
I love to play guitar in my spare time. I am currently working on playing “Boulevard of Broken Dreams”!
I love Harry Potter. It is my favorite book series and my only obsession. I’ve read the whole series eight times!
I love to play video games! My favorite are the Batman: Arkham Series. I have three video game consoles in total.
I also love comic books! My favorite are the Batman comics that specifically revolve around the Joker.
I enjoy baking. If I could, all I would eat is home baked pastries!!
I love to design houses in games because I enjoy creating different house styles and aesthetics.


###

More Nick: Nickelodeon Expands the World of 'Henry Danger' With All-New 'Danger Force' Spinoff!

Originally published: Sunday, March 22, 2020 at 01:25 GMT.
Follow NickALive! on Twitter, Tumblr, Reddit, via RSS, on Instagram, and/or Facebook for the latest Nickelodeon, Henry Danger and Danger Force News and Highlights!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say by leaving a comment below! NickALive! welcomes friendly and respectful comments. Please familiarize with the blog's Comment Policy before commenting. All new comments are moderated and won't appear straight away.