Saturday, April 13, 2019

Big Changes to Blog Template & More Upcoming Updates

As you've probably noticed, I've made a few changes to the blog's template tonight. The main change is that everything's a bit bigger and wider. Hopefully the changes will make the blog easier to read, whilst also allowing me to embed bigger video players and images in posts. This blog has also had the same template for at least six years, so I thought it would be nice to make some big changes.


Over the coming days, I hope to make some changes to streamline the labels system. Two prime examples will be merging the 'Nickelodeon UK News' tag into the catch-all 'Nickelodeon News' tag, and the 'Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' tag into the 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' tag. The only reason I'm doing this is that Blogger limits the amount of characters used for Labels in each post. I'll also be changing the 'Nick JR Channel UK' label into the correct 'Nick Jr. UK & Ireland' tag. I'll post updates about the changes following their completion.

The main reason why I'm about about the changes is to give everybody the chance to leave feedback about the updates. If you have any comments of suggestions about the changes, please don't hesitate to let me know, either in the comments, or on social media (links in the sidebar). I'm also open to any ideas you may have to improve the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say by leaving a comment below! NickALive! welcomes friendly and respectful comments. Please familiarize with the blog's Comment Policy before commenting. All new comments are moderated and won't appear straight away.