Saturday, December 29, 2018

Henry Danger's Sean Ryan Fox Opens Up About How He's Changed Since Being Cast On The Nickelodeon Show

Ever wondered what it’s like to go from a normal kid in school to a star in one of the most popular children’s televisions shows of all time? Well, that’s pretty much what happened with Henry Danger's Sean Ryan Fox! J-14 recently caught up with the 17-year-old Nickelodeon actor, and he dished all about how his life has changed.


“Before Henry Danger I was just a normal kid going to school, doing homework, hanging with friends, getting into trouble — I mean, I still do that. I was auditioning a lot before Henry Danger, and sometimes I’d have to leave school early to head to LA for the audition and sit in the car for five hours going back in forth in traffic. For the most part, I was just a regular kid,” he said. “After I got Henry Danger the only thing that changed really was school and the fact that I’d be working on set all the time. And yes, I still do school and homework, but it’s now homeschool. I have less time to go out due to working – but I enjoy working, so it’s not too bad.”

But Sean’s busy day-to-day schedule isn’t the only thing that’s changed in his life since starring in the most popular kids’ show around.

“I’ve grown up from a kid to a teen on the show, and a lot of things have changed for me. Things like my perspective on the entertainment industry, the process, my opinions, people, and I also learned about gratitude. I’ve matured a lot more due to Henry Danger than most, because you are in an adult working environment, although it be a light-hearted working environment it’s still a job,” Sean explained. “I guess I could also say that Henry Danger really showed me that, hard work does pay off in the end. After years of auditions and getting super close to getting some roles, I finally got a role and it’s the best role I think I could have gotten.”


Credit: Getty Images

“When I got Henry Danger I was really excited to work on a Dan Schneider show. I’ve loved his shows since I was a kid and I thought it was awesome to be a part of one,” he says. “There were shows that once I got into acting I wanted to be on like Victorious, Drake and Josh, and Suite Life of Zack and Cody.”

So how did he get started in the first place? Turns out, it was his sister who introduced the industry to him!

“Originally, my sister Camryn was the one into acting. We had gone to the same school and got out at the same time, which meant that there was no time to drop me off at home when she had auditions. Once when she and my mom were meeting with an agent to represent her, I was with them. Since I was there, the agent went ahead and picked me up to represent me as well. I was so young so I just went with the flow. I really didn’t think about it when I went in for auditions, but after I booked my first job I had such a good time on set I knew I wanted to continue acting.”


The star also dipped his toes into music for a while. While Sean says that that acting is his “primary passion,” he does have a vision for where he’d like to take his sound. “I try to make music that I like and would listen to. I guess you could say that my sound is pop-ish. But right now my sound is a work in progress, and I am working on making it unique and different,” he spills.

NickALive! can’t wait to see what’s in store next for Sean Ryan Fox!

Fans can catch Sean in Henry Danger, which recently recorded it's landmark 100th episode, only on Nickelodeon! A brand new three-part Henry Danger, titled "A New Evil" will kick off NEXT weekend on Nickelodeon USA!

More Nick: Nickelodeon's Hit Series 'Henry Danger' Hits Landmark 100th Episode, Stands as Network's Longest-Running Live-Action Sitcom!

H/T: Just Jared Jr..
Follow NickALive! on Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, via RSS, on Instagram, and/or Facebook for the latest Nickelodeon and Henry Danger News and Highlights!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say by leaving a comment below! NickALive! welcomes friendly and respectful comments. Please familiarize with the blog's Comment Policy before commenting. All new comments are moderated and won't appear straight away.