Sunday, July 15, 2018

Calvin Harris ‘Summer’ ☀️ Lip Dub Music Video 🎵| I Am Frankie | Nickelodeon

What could make this summer even better??? UMMM… an I Am Frankie lip dub music video, DUH!!! Sing along with Frankie (Alex Hook), Dayton (Nicole Alyse Nelson), Cole (Carson Rowland), and Andrew (Kyson Facer)! Notice anyone new? Let me know in the comments who you think the new Season 2 cast members are – could there be MORE androids?! Don’t miss NEW episodes of I Am Frankie COMING SOON to Nickelodeon! 😉



What is the BEST part of summer?! 🏄‍♀️🍉🏝

Catch more of your favorite shows on Nickelodeon, and visit nick.com/nick-summer for more awesome summer videos and games!

More Nick: 'I Am Frankie' Season 2 | Squad Goals | BTS | Nickelodeon!

Additional source: IMDb.
Follow NickALive! on Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, via RSS, on Instagram, and/or Facebook for the latest Summer on Nickelodeon and I Am Frankie News and Highlights!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say by leaving a comment below! NickALive! welcomes friendly and respectful comments. Please familiarize with the blog's Comment Policy before commenting. All new comments are moderated and won't appear straight away.