Sunday, April 01, 2018

Meet 'Star Falls' Star Siena Agudong With 10 Fun Facts [Updated]

Siena Agudong is about to make her Nickelodeon debut on new series, Star Falls – but before she does, Just Jared Jr. has 10 Fun Facts that you need to know about her!


“I’m so excited for everyone to see Star Falls,” Siena told JJJ ahead of the premiere. “We have all worked so hard. I can’t wait for everyone to love it as much as we do!”

Siena stars as Sophia Miller, who persuades a Hollywood movie star and his family to live in her house while he shoots a movie in town, all with the hopes of setting him up with her mom.

Check out the facts below, and tune into the show on Saturday, March 31st @ 9PM ET/PT on Nickelodeon USA! Watch the first two episodes now on nick.com and the Nick App!

- I love doing a music jam session with my family

- My sister and I raised a wild baby boar

- I love dill pickles

- My favorite sport is soccer

- I was indirectly sprayed by a skunk in Canada

- My first play was Willy Wonka and I played an Oompa Loompa

- I am a huge animal lover

- I got stuck in an elevator at the same place 3 times

- I’m afraid of heights but my favorite ride is the Super Man drop at Six Flags

- I was born and raised in Hawai’i




Nickelodeons newest series Star Falls is set to premiere tomorrow March 31 at 9:00pm ET/PT. Just to feel you in a bit Star Falls, is set to center on Sophia played by Siena Agudong, a strong willed teen who persuades a movie star in Hollywood to move into her home while he shoots a movie in town, all with the hopes of hooking him up with her mom. But the stars three kids find their new rural life is a drastic change from the LA lifestyle they're accustomed to. Everyone's lives are hilariously turned upside down as the kids struggle to help their parents find love and adjust to what could be their new life.

[Nellisa Heath] had the pleasure of chatting with the beautiful Siena Agudong and Sophia Miller stars of the new series last week in LA . Clink the link to check out my exclusive interview to hear what they had to say about what we can expect from their characters and more! Be sure to catch the very first episode of Star Falls tomorrow night on Nickelodeon! It's gonna be Amazing! Have a fashionable week!

More Nick: Star Falls Sneak Peek: Brand NEW Series!!! | Nickelodeon!

Originally published: Friday, March 30, 2018.
Follow NickALive! on Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, via RSS, on Instagram, and/or Facebook for the latest Nickelodeon and Star Falls News and Highlights!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say by leaving a comment below! NickALive! welcomes friendly and respectful comments. Please familiarize with the blog's Comment Policy before commenting. All new comments are moderated and won't appear straight away.