Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Amarr M. Wooten Dishes On His "Knight Squad" Character, Warwick

Ever since Nickelodeon announced their upcoming show, Knight Squad, NickHeads, including NickALive! haven't been able to stop thinking about it!


Jerry Giles Photography

The show is set at a magical school for knights in training, where two mismatched students form an unlikely alliance to protect each other’s secret and pursue their dreams.

On top of starring Lilimar, the series also star Amarr M. Wooten.

“Warwick is a 3rd generation knight, so he has a lot to live up to,” Amarr told Just Jared Jr. about his character. “He’s overly ambitious, but doesn’t quite have the skills to back up his confidence.”

He added that Warwick is also part of “the Phoenix Squad, which consists of his fellow knight trainees: Arc, Ciara and Prudence.”

So cool!

Created by Sean Cunningham & Marc Dworkin, executive producers of The Thundermans, Nickelodeon has picked up Knight Squad (working title) for an initial 20 episodes.


Knight Squad will star Owen Joyner (100 Things To Do Before High School) as “Arc,” Daniella Perkins (Inside Voice, Legendary Dudas) as “Ciara,” Amarr M. Wooten (American Housewife) as “Warwick,” Lexi DiBenedetto (Modern Family) as “Prudence,” Lilimar (Bella and the Bulldogs) as “Sage” and Kelly Perine (Santa Hunters) as “Sir Gareth.” The new series is slated to begin production this fall in Los Angeles, and will debut on Nickelodeon soon after.

Amarr also shared 10 Fun Facts about himself with JJJ!:

- I was born in Washington, D.C.

- I started out modeling before becoming an actor.

- I began acting at 3 years old.

- I moved to California at age 11.

- I’m also a dancer.

- I took my first dance class (tap) when I was only 4 years old.

- When I was younger, I was in a traveling hip hop group called “Mini Shock.”

- I’m obsessed with the color blue.

- I’m a huge WWE fan.

- My favorite place to eat is at TGI Fridays and my favorite dish is Jack Daniel’s Chicken.

More Nick: Lilimar Reveals Details About Her New Nick Show, "Knight Squad"!

H/T: @KnightSquadRU.
Follow NickALive! on Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, via RSS, on Instagram, and/or Facebook for the latest Nickelodeon and Knight Squad News and Highlights!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say by leaving a comment below! NickALive! welcomes friendly and respectful comments. Please familiarize with the blog's Comment Policy before commenting. All new comments are moderated and won't appear straight away.