Sunday, June 25, 2017

How To Rock | Gravity 5 - "Rock With Me" Brewster Marching Band Edition | Nickelodeon Deutschland

How To Rock | Gravity 5 performen zusammen mit der Bewster Marching Band, "Rock With Me"!:



Song from How To Rock episode "How to Rock a Singing Telegram". Sing-along with the lyrics below!:

Hear that sound
I know you can't sit down
It's getting loud don't act like you don't feel the rhythm
side to side go 'head and live your life
this is your time to shine don't let nobody steal it

speaker box about to blow everybody on the floor
ready set now here we go, woah, woah, oh oh

let it go I double dare ya. like you're dancing in the mirror
you can go off track, show 'em whatcha waiting....

we gonna rock
we gonna roll

jumpin around till we getting no more
losing our minds
outta control
taking this all the way to overload

singing, oh oh oh oh
screaming, oh oh oh oh
saying, oh oh oh oh woah

come on and rock with me

oh oh oh oh

screaming, oh oh oh oh
saying, oh oh oh oh woah

come on and rock with me

grab a friend and move to the beat
come on, come on and party with me
you and me that's all we need
now ya, now you're rockin with me

we gonna rock
we gonna roll
jumping around till we getting no more
losing our minds
outta control
taking this all the way to overload

singing oh oh oh oh
screaming oh oh oh oh
saying oh oh oh oh woah

come on and rock with me

oh oh oh oh

screaming oh oh oh oh
saying oh oh oh oh woah

come and rock with me

rock with me

come on and rock with me

"Rock With Me" lyrics via How to Rock Wiki.

Watch How To Rock on Nickelodeon, TeenNick and Nicknight!

Mehr Nick: Drake & Josh | Let's Get This Party Started | Nicknight | Nickelodeon Deutschland!
Follow NickALive! on Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, via RSS, on Instagram, and/or Facebook for the latest Nickelodeon Germany, Nicknight and How To Rock News and Highlights!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say by leaving a comment below! NickALive! welcomes friendly and respectful comments. Please familiarize with the blog's Comment Policy before commenting. All new comments are moderated and won't appear straight away.