Thursday, April 06, 2017

Cat Diggety Dog | CatDog | The Splat Sibling Rivalry Week

CatDog shows everyone that two heads are better than one in this catchy musical number! Sing-along with the lyrics below:



"Cat Diggety Dog" lyrics:

Cat: Now remember, Dog, follow my lead. When I say Cat diggety dog, you say Cat diggety...

Dog: Okay.

Cat diggety dog.

Cat: Cat diggety dog.

Dog: Dog diggety cat.

Cat: Dog diggety cat.

Dog: He wants to do this.

Cat: I wanna do this.

Dog: I gotta do that.

Cat: Teriffic!

Both: How could it get, how could it get, how could it get any better than this?

Cat: I can't imagine.

Dog: 2 in 1 brothers!

Cat: 2 in 1 brothers!

Dog: We never fight!

Cat: We never fight!

Dog: Except when we yell and scream!

Cat: Dog, will you watch?

Dog: When we scratch and bite!

Cat: How could it get, how could it get, how could it get any wetter than this?

Dog: Can I get you a towel?

Cat: Never mind.

Dog: We're salt and pepper.

Cat: We're salt and pepper.

Dog: We're bacon and eggs.

Cat: That's scrambled eggs!

Dog: My legs are his arms!

Cat: His legs are my arms!

Dog: My arms are his legs!

Cat: My body, my body, my body!

Dog: I will gotta eat trash.

Cat: He has to eat trash.

Dog: He's gotta eat well.

Cat: I try to eat well.

Dog: I eat 'til I'm full.

Cat: He eats 'til I'm sick.

Dog: And, boy, do I smell. Whoo! Hi ho diggety!

Cat: No ho diggety.

Dog: When day is done!

Cat: Please say it's done.

Dog: You know, 2 heads.

Cat: What about 2 heads?

Dog: Are more than one!

Cat: Stop, stop, stop, stop!

Dog: Cat's face doesn't get, his face doesn't get, his face doesn't get any redder than this!

Cat: Oh-ho-ho, that's funny. That's those are not the right words.

Both: It just doesn't get, it just doesn't get, it just doesn't get any better than this!

More Nick: Nickelodeon Greenlights "Invader Zim" TV Movie!

Watch all your '90s Nickelodeon favorites on The Splat, your late-night destination for your favorite childhood Nickelodeon cartoons and live-action shows! The Splat doesn't question football-shaped heads, but embrace them - along with Reptar bars, a Big Ear of Corn, orange soda, and even slime for Pete (and Pete's) sake. Make your slime-covered Nickelodeon childhood dreams come true every night at 10pm ET/PT, only on TeenNick USA! #TheSplat!

More The Splat: Renford Rejects | Theme Songs | The Splat | #TBT | Nickelodeon UK!

"Cat Diggety Dog" lyrics via CatDog Wiki.
Follow NickALive! on Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, via RSS, on Instagram, and/or Facebook for the latest Nickelodeon and The Splat News and Highlights!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say by leaving a comment below! NickALive! welcomes friendly and respectful comments. Please familiarize with the blog's Comment Policy before commenting. All new comments are moderated and won't appear straight away.