- Bob Camp talks ‘Ren and Stimpy,’ 'Your Gang,' breaking into animation ahead of Wizard World appearance!
- Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide star Christian Serratos is pregnant with her first child! Congrats Christian!! :)
- Henry Danger star Jace Norman gets his head covered in mystery purple goo!
- The Legend of Korra actor P.J. Byrne joins Dwayne Johnson’s Rampage! Byrne will play “an ethical scientist who works with Johnson at a wildlife park and warns him when his beloved Gorilla begins exhibiting dangerous symptoms.”
Viacom's Bakish Eyes Partnerships to Boost Non-Core Networks; Viacom CEO also sees ad partnerships with distributors. Speaking at the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecom Conference on Wednesday, Bakish reiterated that flagship networks like Nickelodeon, MTV, BET, Comedy Central and Spike (which will be re-branded as Paramount in 2018) have the ability to be global and generate ideas that would make good movies.
- Bakish talks up Nickelodeon at Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecom Conference!
- Former Nickelodeon executive Frank Tanki named TV Land General Manager. Tanki has been a major player in the launch of many of Viacom’s most successful properties over the last decade, from Lip Sync Battle on Spike to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and SpongeBob SquarePants on Nickelodeon. He has also played an instrumental role in the launch of Spike UK and other Spike-branded channels across the globe. At Nickelodeon, he served as SVP, Nickelodeon Strategic Property Planning & Marketing. He also ran marketing for Nick’s Live and Recreation platforms and partnership marketing. Prior to that, Tanki was Nickelodeon’s SVPof Partnership Marketing and Operations. Tanki began his Nickelodeon career as the Marketing Project Manager for The Rugrats Movie.
- 'Echoes of Excellence' resound at Lake Marion High: More than 200 students and members of the community learned about Gullah heritage from Gullah Gullah Island star Ron Daise and enjoyed a rousing performance by the Wona Momalan West African Drum and Dance Ensemble at Lake Marion High School on Feb. 23!
- GUND teams with Great Ormond Street Hospital: Special Peter Rabbit soft toys designed to raise funds for leading children’s hospital!
- Yo-Kai Watch reveals 2017 initiatives; All 50 episodes of Yo-Kai Watch season 2 premiered on paid-TV last January in France and will be available on free-TV this spring; Viz Media Europe will release Yo-Kai Watch: The Movie this summer.
- Toy industry roundtable: View from the top
- 18 ways to feel joy in metro Detroit this week, including All That star Gabriel Iglesias performing at the Masonic Temple on 3/3!
- The rise of the unboxing trend.
- Comedy Central plans festival experience! Three-day “Comedy Central Presents Colossal Clusterfest” festival will feature comedy attractions from South Park, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Seinfeld.
- Nielsen: Age 10 is mobile adoption sweet spot.
- Winx Club voice actor Isabelle Fuhrman joins cast of All the Fine Boys play!
- Boat Rocker Brands teams with Haven for The Next Step clothing
Follow NickALive! on Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, via RSS, on Instagram, and/or Facebook for the latest Nickelodeon News and Highlights!