NickALive!'s pick of Nickelodeon news, highlights and more from around the internet!:
- Viacom Inc. (NASDAQ:VIAB, VIA) today announced that Bob Bakish, President and Chief Executive Officer, will participate in a Q&A session at the Deutsche Bank 25th Annual Media & Telecom Conference in Palm Beach, Florida on Tuesday, March 7, 2017 at 10:25 a.m. ET. A live webcast of the session will be available to the general public through a link on the Investor Relations homepage of Viacom’s website (ir.viacom.com). A replay of the audio webcast will be available in the “Events / Webcasts” section of this site.
- Bucket & Skinner's Epic Adventures star Ashley Argota to headline Fairview Middle School’s Parent-Teacher Organization's first Singer/Songwriter Night on Saturday, March 11 starting at 4 p.m.!
- Are Isabela Moner (100 Things To Do Before High School, Legends Of The Hidden Temple) & Thomas Kuc (Game Shakers) in a feud all because of their hair?
- Scott Family Amazeum entices youngsters to have messy fun; Make a 10-foot-tall SpongeBob SquarePants come to life in the Nickelodeon PlayLab!
- Saluting the lesser-known roles of this year’s Oscar-nominated actors, including La La Land's Ryan Gosling in the 1995 Are You Afraid of the Dark? episode "The Tale of Station 109.1"!
- SpongeBob Moves In number 4 Top Paid iPad App (week ending February 26, 2017)!
- China’s Year of the Peppa Pig: Under managing director Olivier Dumont’s guidance, eOne Family’s animated preschool juggernaut has become one of the Mainland’s most popular programs with over 16 billion digital platform views! Masterminding Peppa’s global conquest is children’s animated content division, eOne Family, headed by managing director Olivier Dumont. AWN joined Dumont in London to learn about his China strategy and reflections on content in the Middle Kingdom.
- Comedy Central names Tanya Giles as new General Manager. Giles joined Viacom in 1997 as a Senior Analyst at Nickelodeon. From there she moved to TV Land as VP of Research and Planning. She became directly involved with Comedy Central in 2007 when she was promoted to SVP, Research and Planning, for Viacom’s Entertainment Group, which consisted of Comedy Central, Spike and TV Land.
- Judge orders WME-IMG to arbitrate dispute over Cam Newton's Nickelodeon show, All in With Cam Newton. Nickelodeon won't have to participate in the arbitration because Viacom wasn't a party to the arbitration agreement.
Additional source: IMDb.
Follow NickALive! on Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, via RSS, on Instagram, and/or Facebook for the latest Nickelodeon News and Highlights!