Monday, December 26, 2016

Fairly OddParents | Christmas Everyday | Nickelodeon UK

Timmy just loves Christmas so much that he sings a song about it, and his fairy godparents reluctantly grant his most recent wish!:



"I Wish Every Day Could Be Christmas" lyrics:

Timmy Turner:
Christmas Day is here once more

Wanda:
Gifts and love and joy galore

Cosmo:
A special day that wipes the floor

Timmy, Cosmo & Wanda:
With the other three hundred and sixty-four

Timmy:
I wish everyday could be Christmas
'cause Santa brings gifts every year
He's reading my list, he's feeding the deer
He's hauling my gifts from the North Pole to here

I wish everyday could be Christmas
'cause every other holiday reeks
New Year's Day's for mom and dad
The Easter bunny's eggs smell really bad
Valentine's Day always makes me sad

Dad:
'cause Timmy just can't get a girlfriend

Timmy:
What?!

Cosmo & Wanda:
I wish everyday could be Christmas
'cause nice fairies get their rewards

Wanda:
I got pudding, I got slacks

Cosmo:
I got all my back hair waxed

Wanda & Cosmo:
Santa grants wishes while we relax

Cosmo:
And Timmy still can't get a girlfriend

Timmy:
Stop that!

There's just no other day like Christmas
My family stays here, it's real cool
Just me, mom and dad, I'm so very glad
There's no Vicky, no Vicky, no school

Cosmo:
...and no Vicky

Timmy:
Right!

I wish everyday could be Christmas
And I get the best gift of all
My parents stay home to say:

Mom & Dad:
"We love you, Noggy"

Dad:
Mine!

Timmy:
Wouldn't Christmas each day be the coolest of all
I wish it were Christmas
How I wish it were Christmas
I wish it were Christmas each day.

More Nickmas: Fairly OddParents | Saving Santa | Christmas Everyday! | Nickelodeon UK!

Watch more Fairly OddParents on Nickelodeon and Nicktoons!

"I Wish Every Day Could Be Christmas" lyrics via Fairly Odd Parents Wiki.
Follow NickALive! on Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, via RSS, on Instagram, and/or Facebook for the latest Christmas on Nickelodeon UK and Fairly OddParents News and Highlights!