Want an opportunity to make your brand cool and current with 11-15 year olds? Check out Nickelodeon UK & Ireland's brand-new sponsorship opportunity for their recently launched evening programming block, Nick at Nite!
Nick@Nite is a brand new and exciting initiative that will allow your brand to build an association with what's cool and current for 11-15s. Built specifically to offer the socially engaged and pop-culture loving tween something different to the usual kids programming, this is a truly unique opportunity in the market!
Nick@Nite features a mixture of soaps, sitcoms and reality, as well as delivering updates on music, fashion and celebrities.
A daily feature is The Scoop, an amazing on-air bulletin that is designed to make 11-15s feel like they are keeping up with the latest trends. Covering celeb news, style and the charts, The Scoop is also supported extensively online with a comprehensive offering of bite-size, relevant content. With emojis, hashtags and Buzzfeed-style type articles, this digital platform speaks to 11-15s in the language they enjoy using the most. Check it out at thescoop.nick.co.uk!
The ton of great content on the thescoop.nick.co.uk also means that, with the right partner, Nickelodeon could create branded articles and videos featuring the sponsor's products - allowing advertisers to speak directly to the tween audience in a way that feels conversational and natural (see examples http://thescoop.nick.co.uk/s/stars-and-moons-for-days/ and http://thescoop.nick.co.uk/s/steal-lizzys-style/ – note: branded content is available to advertisers who fit with The Scoop's editorial tone and objectives, they are subject to channel approval).
But the great content doesn't stop there, as Nick@Nite also features popular sitcoms like The Middle and Instant Mom, as well as great movies, Nickelodeon classics (such as Hollywood Heights), along with special events like the teen documentary, Demi Lovato: Stay Strong.
* TGI data shows that when girls turn 11, they feel there are not enough TV shows for people their age.
* They’re still watching TV, but no channel is explicitly creating space for them.
* This means there’s a real gap in the market for a programming initiative like Nick@Nite.
* Nick kids are also really responsive to TV advertising, with Nick kids 20% more likely to say “adverts make me buy things”.
* Nick kids have a wide range of hobbies, making them responsive to a large number of advertisers.
* Their interests range from arts & crafts(index of 140 for buying arts & crafts), sports/activity (index of 127 for playing basketball and 126 for visiting a leisure center for activities like bowling or skating), music (index of 200 for buying music downloads) and style (index of 198 for buying accessories).
Sponsorship Scheduling + Media Plans:
* Strand sponsorship of the Nick@Nite programming block between the hours of 19:00-22:000, Monday – Sunday, approx. 4 x 10” and 2 x 5” per hour.
* Ad media sponsor road block across thescoop.nick.co.uk
* 5” sponsor ident added on to strand promos running outside of the 19:00-22:00 block.
Full information for this fantastic Nickelodeon Sponsorship Opportunity can be found on the Sky Media Marketplace.
Follow NickALive! on Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, via RSS, on Instagram, and/or Facebook for the latest Nickelodeon UK and nick@nite UK News and Highlights!