NickALive!'s pick of Nickelodeon news, highlights and more from around the internet!:
- Superstar race car driver Kasey Kahne will guest star in the brand-new Blaze and the Monster Machines episode "The Hundred Mile Race", premiering Friday, Nov. 4 at 11 a.m. ET on Nickelodeon USA! In the episode, Kahne will voice "Fender", a car that rules the raceway, but is excited to share the track with Blaze. Kahne will join Hendrick Motorsports teammates Jimmie Johnson (Dash) and Chase Elliott (Mark Set-Go) in the episode.
- Nickelodeon USA will premiere the brand-new Blaze and the Monster Machines episode "The Polar Derby", the finale of a epic six-episode race car-themed story arc, which will guest star Chase Elliott, on Friday 9th December 2016! Elliott voices the race car character "Mark Set-Go", a sensational race starter who kicks off each racing adventure with rock-star style and a signature rhyme.
- Characters from the hit Nick Jr. show PAW Patrol will be visiting Toys "R" Us in Stevenage on Saturday 5th November 2016, as part of the Pups' Autumn tour of the UK! Children will get a chance to meet Marshall and Skye from the popular animated show at the Toys "R" Us store in the Roaring Meg Retail Park,London Road, Stevenage from 11:30am to 3pm, Saturday, November 5. As well as meeting the pups, the children will get stickers and activity sheets to take away. Speaking about the upcoming visit, Toys "R" Us store manager David Edwards said: "PAW Patrol is a huge hit with pre-schoolers and we're expecting there to be a fantastic turnout to welcome the pups' visit to our store!" The event has been organised by Spin Master who not only make the toys but also created the PAW Patrol concept in partnership with Nickelodeon. For further information about the tour, visit the Toys "R" Us blog and in-store.
- Actress Daniella Monet, who is best known for her role as Trina Vega on Nickelodeon's Victorious and the host of Nickelodeon's hit gameshow Paradise Run, will visit Laredo Independent School District this week. Monet, a 27-year-old actress, singer, dancer, lifestyle blogger and longtime vegetarian, will address students Wednesday at the LISD Performing Arts Center ballroom as part of a kickoff for the district’s healthier eating campaign, Lean & Green Day.
- HUG ME, BROTHA! Actor, comedian and Vine superstar Josh Peck will speak in Cornell's Call Auditorium on Wednesday 16th November 2016 as a featured guest of the Cornell Hillel Major Speaker Series! Peck is best known for his roles on the hit Nickelodeon shows The Amanda Show and Drake & Josh, and the popular Nickelodeon Movie Snow Day. He has since appeared in television shows and films including The Mindy Project and the Ice Age franchise, in which he is the voice behind Eddie the Possum. Peck currently co-stars with John Stamos in Fox's hit sitcom, Grandfathered and voices Casey Jones in Nickelodeon's hit CG-animated Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles television series. The event is funded by a gift from the Himan Brown Charitable Trust. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. and the show starts at 6 p.m.
- Mall of America is stepping up its digital game with robots and VR, including a virtual reality experience that featuring the El Circulo Del Cielo Ferris wheel in Nickelodeon Universe!
- Open Road Films has picked up US rights to Spark, an brand-new animated sci-fi feature by Canadian filmmaker Aaron Woodley that headlines the voice-over talent of Jace Norman (Nickelodeon's Henry Danger, Rufus, Rufus 2), Hilary Swank, Susan Sarandon, Patrick Stewart, and Jessica Biel. The pic will hit theaters on Friday 14th April 2016.
- Henry Danger star Ben Giroux and Power Rangers Dino Super Charge star Davi Santos have joined the cast of A Cinderella Christmas at The Pasadena Playhouse! Ben will play one half of The Ugly Stepsisters, whilst Davi will play Dandini in the Lythgoe Family Panto (LFP), and will join previously announced stars Morgan Fairchild (The Wicked Stepmother), Kenton Duty (The Prince), Lauren Taylor (Cinderella), Alex Newell (The Fairy Godperson), Matthew Patrick Davis (Buttons), and Josh Adamson as the other half of The Ugly Stepsisters. Valerie Rockey and Paul Karmiryan, two of the top three contestants on So You Think You Can Dance will join the ensemble of the production. A Cinderella Christmas opens December 8, 2016 and plays through January 8, 2017 at The Pasadena Playhouse.
Rising rapper Rico Nasty has followed up her single "iCarly" with another Nickelodeon nod, this time to hit '90s Nicktoon Hey Arnold!. The song also features a singsong contribution by Lil Yachty.
Follow NickALive! on Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, via RSS, on Instagram, and/or Facebook for the latest Nickelodeon News and Highlights!