Saturday, September 29, 2012

Nickelodeon Star And Actress Daniella Monet Reveals That She Was A Nickelodeon Kid While Growing Up

Below is a Nickelodeon News article about the Nickelodeon Star and Actress Daniella Monet, who plays 'Trina Vega' in the hit Nickelodeon comedy sitcom "Victorious", 'Bertha' in the popular Nickelodeon comedy series "Fred: The Show", and the live-action version of 'Tootie' in "The Fairly OddParents" movie "A Fairly Odd Christmas", from the 'Nickelodeon Celebrities' section of the (geo-locked) official Nickelodeon USA website, Nick.com:
Daniella Monet Was A Nick Kid!

Every artist has their muse. And for actress Daniella Monet, inspiration comes in the form of gooey green slime! Daniella grew up as a Nick kid, tuning in to the likes of Hey Arnold and All That. And it was while watching those hilarious throwback shows that she found her true love for acting!

She told PIX 11, "...It was an obsession of mine actually, I would come home from school and that was what we did, we watched Nickelodeon. I could actually probably remember the places where I watched Nickelodeon, it was usually at my grandparents house, of course my house...And, you know, it's funny to actually be in this place now 'cause I have to pinch myself at least once in a while. It's a dream come true." From fan to fame, this gal was destined from the start!

And Daniella carried out her destiny early on! "I became an actress at the young age of about 8 years old actually," she said. "I had a lot of energy growing up and my parents were like, 'Well what do we do with her?' So I started doing commercials and such after school and then kinda evolved in my teenage years into doing more theatricals and television spots. And here I am!"

When you're born with a natural knack for show biz, it's never to early to start! And getting bit by the Nick bug sure helped to give her that little extra push! ;)