Saturday, September 22, 2012

Nickelodeon And "Victorious" Star Victoria Justice Helps Her Family Buy A House

From Examiner.com:
'Victorious' star Victoria Justice buys family a house

Victoria Justice is definitely in the spirit of giving back; and when it comes to her family at the moment, she is doing so in a big way.

Speaking in a recent interview with Teen Vogue, the "Victorious" star unveiled that she recently had the opportunity to do something great for her family and help them buy a house:
It's pretty surreal. My number one thing was that if I ever did get successful enough to make it, I wanted to be able to give back to my family... It's our dream house. It's amazing."
Meanwhile, Victoria is also saying that she even plans to live there in a sign that she may be looking to stay grounded for a while longer at age 19:
"I know I'm going to be moving out in a few years, but I'm not ready yet. I'm still 19. I have a lot to learn."
How great of a move do you think this is for Victoria to make? Be sure to share your thoughts below! New episodes of "Victorious" will air on Nickelodeon later this fall leading up to the series finale.
Also, from WENN:
Victoria Justice Buys Her Family A House

Actress/singer Victoria Justice has rewarded her family members for their unwavering support by buying them a new house.

The 19 year old made it big as the star of U.S. Nickelodeon TV shows Victorious and Zoey 101, and she recently landed her first record deal.

Now the young beauty is giving back to her mom and dad, who relocated the family to Hollywood when Justice was 10 so she could pursue an acting career, by purchasing a home in Los Angeles, which comes with a pool, jacuzzi, a large backyard, and huge closets for her and her fashion-loving sister Madison.

She tells Teen Vogue, “It’s pretty surreal. My number one thing was that if I ever did get successful enough to make it, I wanted to be able to give back to my family… It’s our dream house. It’s amazing.”

And even though the teenager knows she will soon move out and find a place of her own, Justice admits she still likes living with her parents: “I know I’m going to be moving out in a few years, but I’m not ready yet. I’m still 19. I have a lot to learn.”