Vacancy: Intern – creative servicesIf you're interested in working at Nickelodeon UK and getting an internship at Nickelodeon UK's Creative Services department, you can apply here on the official 'Mandy's Film and TV Production Directory' website at Mandy.com.
Duration: 6 months with poss. extension, starts ASAP
The Creative Services department at Nickelodeon is responsible for the creation of commercials, sponsorships, competition spots etc. for all Nick channels. The Intern will support the entire department with a focus on administrative and post production duties. The Intern will work alongside the Production Coordinator and report to the Production Manager. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE MAIN FOCUS OF THIS ROLE IS ORGANISATIONAL AND FCP SKILLS ESSENTIAL.
- Clearcast submissions, updates and documentation.
- General administrative duties (processing of invoices, documentation, etc.).
- Delivery of finished assets to the broadcast facilities including the creation of database entries.
- Assistance at shoots.
- Administration and a good understanding of MS Office, Outlook, databases.
- Confident user of all basic FCP functionalities
- Understanding of the post-production process
- Organised and calm under pressure
Pay will be based on national minimum wages and 35 hours per week. The usual hours are 10.00-18.00 but may vary according to the needs of the department.
[Nickelodeon UK Job Vacancy] Expires: 25 Jun 2012.
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Intern Opportunity In Nickelodeon UK's Creative Services Department
According to Filmmakers United Jobs on their official Twitter profile page (@fujobs), Mandy's Film and TV Production Directory has announced that Nickelodeon UK and Ireland are currently looking for a new Intern to work in Nickelodeon UK's Creative Services department: